Chanaka Welegedara is in doubt for the Champions Trophy after sustaining a foot injury during Rest of Sri Lanka's List A match against Sri Lanka A on Friday. ...
Pakistan began their tour of England on a good note, registering a 96-run win over Scotland in the first ODI between the two sides. In Edinburgh on Friday, Pakistan successfully defended a total of 231 for 7, as Scotland went down to the bowling of Saeed Ajmal and Junaid Khan. Chasing 232, Scotland had a nervy start, losing their first wicket for no score when Neil Carter was bowled by ...
It was a sunny day at The Grange Club in Edinburgh which gave Scotland the chance to test some new faces against some famous ones, as they welcomed Pakistan to the capital for the first of two ODIs. The visitors won the toss and chose to bat on a decent pitch with Imran Farhat and Nasir Jamshed taking the crease. Pakistan cruised early on, playing their way in and punishing the bad balls with ...
Paceman Tim Bresnan and off-spinner Graeme Swann have returned from elbow surgeries to join the England squad for the first test against New Zealand, starting at Lord's on Thursday."Both Graeme Swann and Tim Bresnan have worked hard to regain fitness following elbow surgery and have demonstrated through their performances for their counties that they are ready for the challenge of ...
Over the course of the season, the Pune Warriors have tried several pacers. Ashok Dinda, Kane Richardson, Wayne Parnell, Krishnakant Upadhyay, Mitchell Marsh and Angelo Mathews make a long list of new-ball bowlers who have made it to the playing XI but failed to cement their spot. Cutting a lone figure of consistency is this fluid cast happens to be Bhuvneshwar Kumar, who happens to be Indian ...
Similar to Contagion (2011), the previous collaboration between writer Scott Z. Burns and director Steven Soderbergh, Side Effects is a slick, entertaining piece of Hollywood genre work that includes just enough twists and tweaks to make it stand out from the parade of sim ... ...
Russell Domingo will take over as coach of South Africa's cricket team from Gary Kirsten, Cricket South Africa announced on Saturday.Domingo had served as Kirsten's assistant for the last two years and been in charge of the country's Twenty20 team since December.Kirsten announced on Friday he would not be taking up an offer to renew his contract when it ends in August, sending ...
His team is virtually out of the play-offs race having lost eight of their 13 matches, but an optimistic Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Gautam Gambhir today said they still have a "fair chance" of making the cut in the ongoing Indian Premier League."At the moment, the competition is pretty open. We still have a fair chance of reaching the play-offs. For me what matters is the ...
Even as the controversy over Laxman Sivaramakrishnan's appointment to the ICC Cricket Committee raged on, the BCCI today received support from its Asian allies Sri Lanka and Pakistan who claimed allegations of the Indian Cricket Board forcing a re-vote were baseless.The furore over the appointment seemed to have created a rift in the cricket world with the Asian countries throwing their ...
He is the most evil, vile, demonic criminal. He is dead to me. There will be no visits, there will be no phone calls. He can never be Daddy again. I have no sympathy for the man.
Gregg was speaking about her father Ariel Castro who allegedly kidnapped, raped and held captive for a decade, three young women in Cleveland, Ohio.
The Pan Pacific Hotel, Vancouver, Canada
This spectacularly located waterfront hotel backs on to the CBD and the Gas Light district at Canada Place, adjoining the ...Keep reading
Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, who is 84, is being retried in Cairo. Do you believe this is a good thing?
Nepal NationalNepal National: Nepal News Agency | Latest News
Newspapers the world over strive to provide readers with the ultimate news coverage.
The Nepal National is no exception.
As an online news service we have advantages over traditional newspapers in that stories can be added and updated 24 hours day.
Our objective is to provide the most comprehensive Nepal news available, from our resources, contracted wire services and an inventory of some thousands of sources comprising newspapers, cable and TV networks, radio stations, public broadcasters, NGOs and others, Nepal news is a priority.
National news comes first. We do however strive to provide a complete news services for our readers. World news headlines top several of our pages, we also provide news on what's happening in business, and in the financial markets.
Whether it's the latest Nikkei 225 reading in Tokyo, the sterling exchange rate in London, or the status of the Nasdaq in New York, whether it's local Nepal news, the weather forecast for Nepal you'll find it all in the Nepal National.
From Birātnagar to Kathmandu, the Nepal National should be your number one choice for breaking news - local, regional, and national.
Twentyone people were injured when an aircraft skidded off Nepal's Jomsom airport and fell into a river Thursday, police said.
The plane of Nepal Airlines that flew from Nepal's second largest city Pokhara to Mustang skidded off the Jomsom airport and fell into the Kaligandaki river Thursday morning, injuring all the 21 people onboard, including 18 passengers and three crew members. There were no fatalities, police said.
The passengers include eight Japanese and ten Nepalese nationals, reported Xinhua.
"One of the wheels of the plane had problem while landing. The plane skidded off the runway and fell into the Kaligandaki river flowing alongside," Purna Gauchan, an eye witness said.
"The seriously injured persons are being flown to Pokhara and persons with minor injuries are being treated at the district hospital in Mustang," Keshav Adhikari, Nepal Police spokesperson told Xinhua.
On May 14 last year, a Dornier plane of Agni Air crashed in Jomsom killing 14 passengers.
- Rajapaksa pledges to continue fighting external elements for peace in Sri Lanka
- Premier Li Keqiangs maiden foreign visit set to bolster Sino-India ties
- Ajmal backs lethal teammates Irfan Junaid Khan to bamboozle opposition after Akrams coaching
- Pak team management players calling for retirement of nothing left to offer Afridi
- Case against Musharraf in judges detention withdrawn
- Paltrow changed diet post dads cancer diagnosis
- Radcliffe puts behind Harry Potter image
- Saldana compliments Spears
- America Ferrera graduates 10 years after starting college
- Neram - gem of Tamil cinema
- At least 30 countries in Africa at risk of yellow fever WHO
- World Golf Hall of Fame member Ken Venturi dead at 82
- Student Were graduating a premier group of new doctors
- With same genetic test results 1-in-2 women would follow Jolie
- Small number of autism cases linked to depression medications
- Man kidnapped 23 years ago finds kin thanks to Google Maps
- JLo named chief creative officer of Latin TV network
- Jennifer Hudson returns to American Idol
- More than 50 pc people cheated on partners with Netflix
- American Idol Winner Candice Glover Im the Poster Child for Perseverance
- Kim K and baby to join Kanye West on tour
- Beyonce fears daughter will hate her voice
- Lily Allens lyrics inspired by motherhood
- Former Argentine Dictator Videla Dies in Prison
- Beyonce scared to sing to baby
- Sun unleashes earth-directed solar particles into space
- Near-Earth asteroids and Mars 2 moons considered for future space missions
- Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn enjoy relaxing day aboard yacht
- Imphal education and science meet attract scores
- 97pc scientists agree humans are causing global warming
- All eyes on the year 2016
- A big success for Internet crusader
- Yap the right choice as Deputy Education Minister
- Too few women in Cabinet
- Time to get tough with heavily tinted vehicles
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Nepal National headlines delivered to your inbox.
- China Increases Investment in Himalayan Neighbor Nepal
- Nepals archaeologists discover Buddha relics during excavation
- Octogenarian mountaineers in battle to conquer Everest
- Mas Terbang 7 Kali Seminggu Dari Kuala Lumpur Ke Kathmandu Mulai 1 Jun
- MAS to fly 7 times weekly from KL to Kathmandu