Actress Amanda Seyfried feels she looked better with bigger breasts, but she says she had to lose a bit of overall weight for her Hollywood journey. "I looked way better when I was 15. I had beautiful huge breasts and then I came to Hollywood and I was like, 'I got to lose weight. I got to look thin and fit.' And I lost them a little bit," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 27-year-old. Seyfried ...
Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston is ready to perform a striptease act in her forthcoming film "We're The Millers". The 44-year-old plays a drug smuggling lap dancer in the comedy film, directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber, reports thesun.co.uk The star cast also includes Emma Roberts, Ed Helms and Jason Sudeikis. The film will hit screens in Britain Aug ...
Hollywood actor Jesse Eisenberg, who plays a magician in forthcoming film "Now You See My", says he imbibed the confidence to perform from his talented mother. "My mother was like a hippy clown. She did folk songs at children parties. She was like a great performer and I grew up in a house of somebody who was like a confident performer. She was really great in front of an audience and my ...
Hollywood actor Jesse Eisenberg says he got confidence to perform the tricks of an illusionist in his forthcoming film "Now You See Me" by watching his mother. "My mother was like a hippy clown. She did folk songs at children parties. She was like a great performer and I grew up in a house of somebody who was like a confident performer. She was really great in front of an audience and my ...
Chinese artist and dissident Ai Weiwei has released an expletive-ridden heavy metal music video criticising abuses of state power in China. The track, given the English-language title 'Dumbass', reconstructs his 81-day detention in 2011, including what he says is an exact model of his cell, reports BBC News. The video shows impassive prison guards accompanying Ai as he eats, sleeps, showers ...
The Godfather Part II [DVD]
"The Godfather ... is the first completely authentic modern myth in American cinema ..." Jake Horsley, The Blood Poets: A Cinema of Savagery, 1958-1999 ...
Rediff.com, one of the premier online providers of news, information, communication, entertainment and shopping services to Indians worldwide, has announced results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended March 31, 2013. Fourth-quarter revenue in the Company's core business, India Advertising, grew 9 percent compared to the third fiscal quarter. This is the third consecutive quarter that ...
Singer Madonna remembers meeting her fan Kim Kardashian when the reality TV star was a kid. In fact, the 54-year-old singer even gave Kim her accessories as souvenir, reports dailystar.co.uk. "I met her years ago when she was a little girl, believe it or not. She told me she was a huge fan, and it was during the time I was wearing all of the rubber bracelets on my arms," said Madonna. "I took ...
Dannii Minogue has revealed that she felt less confident in the public eye after her sister Kylie rose to fame. She told Ponystep Magazine that she was able to deal with it when she was younger but noticed that it influenced how she conducted herself as she got older. The 41-year-old singer said that it was strange, as she used to hear comments like she was fat or she is the ugly-ass ...
Singer Jennifer Lopez has teamed up with Verizon Wireless for the launch of Viva Mvil, a shopping tool designed with Latino consumers in mind. "This new company is here to revolutionise the entire mobile experience for Latinos," eonline.com quoted Lopez as saying. "There's no specific place for Latinos to be specifically catered to. We will continuously evolve the wireless shopping experience ...
Singer Ricky Martin called Wednesday in a letter sent to the Puerto Rican House of Representatives for the legislative body to approve a bill which would prohibit discrimination due to sexual orientation on the island. The letter, which was released by Martin's representatives in San Juan, was made public at a time when the bill has run into opposition by a group of lawmakers in the lower ...
Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.
The world's best known footballer was speaking after formally announcing his retirement.
The Strand Palace
I've stayed at this central London hotel many times, so was comfortable in telephoning direct for a reservation. It was ...Keep reading
Do you take the threat of North Korea seriously?
Nepal NationalNepal National: Nepal News Agency | Latest News
Newspapers the world over strive to provide readers with the ultimate news coverage.
The Nepal National is no exception.
As an online news service we have advantages over traditional newspapers in that stories can be added and updated 24 hours day.
Our objective is to provide the most comprehensive Nepal news available, from our resources, contracted wire services and an inventory of some thousands of sources comprising newspapers, cable and TV networks, radio stations, public broadcasters, NGOs and others, Nepal news is a priority.
National news comes first. We do however strive to provide a complete news services for our readers. World news headlines top several of our pages, we also provide news on what's happening in business, and in the financial markets.
Whether it's the latest Nikkei 225 reading in Tokyo, the sterling exchange rate in London, or the status of the Nasdaq in New York, whether it's local Nepal news, the weather forecast for Nepal you'll find it all in the Nepal National.
From Birātnagar to Kathmandu, the Nepal National should be your number one choice for breaking news - local, regional, and national.
In a bid to prove to the world that "disability was not inability", Sudharshan Gautam, a Nepali-Canadian citizen, became the first amputee to climb Mount Everest without the help of prosthetic limbs, officials said Monday.
"We received information that Gautam, who has no hands, climbed Mount Everest," Dipendra Paudel, an official at Nepal's mountain department under the ministry of tourism and civil aviation, told Xinhua.
Gautam, whose age was not known, climbed the world's highest peak to spread the message that "disability is not inability".
Gautam lost his hands at the age of 16.
"The 'No Hands at the Top of the World' climb is intended to show the world that even people living with significant physical disabilities have outstanding abilities and immense capacities," Gautam wrote on his blog.
The 8,848-metre-high mountain saw its first spring summit this year May 10. In this season, many climbers have set new records.
"Though he lacks hands, his courage and zeal led him to get the success in his life," said Gyanendra Shrestha, a government official at the base camp.
Along with Gautam, 94 climbers - 43 foreigners and 51 Nepali citizens - climbed the peak Monday.
Till Monday, 348 people have scaled the peak this season, officials said. ...
- Pakistan one of worlds most negative nations Poll
- Sharp decline in US drone strikes in Pakistan
- India positioned to become net security provider in immediate region and beyond PM
- Four debutants in Dutch squad for Indonesia China friendlies
- Nawaz Sharifs govt. to continue Benazir Bhuttos policy of reconciliation
- The Hangover franchise over say actors
- Russell Brand kissed Sheridan Smith
- Eva Longoria gets her Masters degree
- Amanda Seyfried was happy with big bosom
- Jennifer Aniston to play stripteaser in Were The Millers
- Soaring temperatures can affect quality of pills Doctors
- Texas Medical Association launches physician services group
- Hundreds Of Nurses Walk Out At Two San Jose Hospitals
- Mike Wyatt Determination humor help overcome diagnosis
- Why some heavy hitters want more country doctors
- Madonna recalls meeting Kim Kardashian as a baby
- Brazilian girls bid to sell virginity now turns into reality TV series
- Steven Spielberg to executive produce Halo TV series
- ESPN layoffs hundreds of employees as TV rights fees rise Re-issue with correction
- David Boreanaz Kate Walsh Minka Kelly Among Cast in Neil LaButes DirecTV Drama
- Madonna recalls meeting Kim Kardashian as a baby
- JoAnna Garcia and Nick Swisher welcome a baby girl
- Khloe Kardashian It would be fun to have a baby boy
- 3-D printing of airway tube helps save U.S. baby
- Lisa Ling discusses new motherhood baby Jett
- Taxi pricing should serve public needs
- Close gap in mental illness
- Quality schools hold the key to good education
- Strength in our difference
- A tale of two schools
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Nepal National headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Nepal - Maoist party cadres seize copies of newspaper in Nepal
- Japanese octogenarian becomes oldest person to scale Everest
- Nepali youth NGO among four to win WB grant for innovative idea
- Seven dead in Nepal bus disaster
- Eighty-year-old climber on top of world after reaching Everest summit