Pop star Justin Bieber was reportedly booed by his fans at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards when he went on the stage to receive an award and gave a speech. Protesting against the booing, the singer said that he is an artist who should be taken seriously, reports thesun.co.uk. The 19-year-old competed with singers Taylor Swift and Bruno Mars to grab the Milestone Award, which recognises musical ...
Britain's biggest theater group has reached across the Atlantic Ocean and bought the lease to Broadway's largest theater from Live Nation Entertainment for about $60 ...
They came, they saw, they tangoed. In the final week of "Dancing With the Stars," it all comes down to these four: Zendaya, Kellie, Aly, and Jacoby. Who knew they had these kind of moves? Join Marianne Dowling for some of the final dances of Season 16 starting at 8 PM ET. Click the "Comment Now" button to join in the conversation. The mirror ball trophy is in ...
Mon May 20, 2013 7:58pm EDT May 20 (Reuters) - British theater company Ambassador Theatre Group's subsidiary Lyric Theatre LLC has purchased Foxwoods Theatre, currently home to the "Spider-Man" musical, from Live Nation Entertainment Inc, the companies said on Monday. Lyric Theatre paid about $65 million for Foxwoods, according to a person with knowledge of the deal. The Foxwoods ...
The Doors star Ray Manzarek has died following a secret battle with cancer. The keyboard player, who co-founded the band with Jim Morrison, passed away at a clinic in Germany, according to a post on the band's Facebook.com page. He was 74. Bandmate Robby Krieger has released a statement which reads, "I was deeply saddened to hear about the passing of my friend and bandmate Ray ...
"American Pop," Ralph Bakshi's animated generational history of twentieth century American music, is an epic without scope. In just over an hour and a half, it follows the paths of four generations of fathers and sons, starting with their immigration from czarist Russia, and taking them through the speakeasies of Prohibition, the beatnik rhythms of the fifties, the drug-addled sixties, and right i ... ...
BRITAIN'S biggest theatre group has reached across the Atlantic Ocean and bought Broadway's biggest theatre from Live Nation Entertainment for about $US60 million ($A61.81 ...
The soldiers who landed in Normandy on D-Day were greeted as liberators, but by the time American G. ...
ArtPlace America, which distributes grants that ';accelerate creative placemaking across the country,'; has announced the 54 recipients for grants in 2013-14. Washington recipients are: –Capitol Hill Housing ...
They could almost be dancing for one another, these kids, on the street, in a club. Except that their circle is open at the front and they face outward, performing for spectators. Each gets a turn in the middle, and at first what they do ...
Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.
The world's best known footballer was speaking after formally announcing his retirement.
I caught a cab from the Belfast International Airport, and within about 10 or 15 minutes was at the Hilton ...Keep reading
Do you take the threat of North Korea seriously?
Nepal NationalNepal National: Nepal News Agency | Latest News
Newspapers the world over strive to provide readers with the ultimate news coverage.
The Nepal National is no exception.
As an online news service we have advantages over traditional newspapers in that stories can be added and updated 24 hours day.
Our objective is to provide the most comprehensive Nepal news available, from our resources, contracted wire services and an inventory of some thousands of sources comprising newspapers, cable and TV networks, radio stations, public broadcasters, NGOs and others, Nepal news is a priority.
National news comes first. We do however strive to provide a complete news services for our readers. World news headlines top several of our pages, we also provide news on what's happening in business, and in the financial markets.
Whether it's the latest Nikkei 225 reading in Tokyo, the sterling exchange rate in London, or the status of the Nasdaq in New York, whether it's local Nepal news, the weather forecast for Nepal you'll find it all in the Nepal National.
From Birātnagar to Kathmandu, the Nepal National should be your number one choice for breaking news - local, regional, and national.
In a bid to prove to the world that "disability was not inability", Sudharshan Gautam, a Nepali-Canadian citizen, became the first amputee to climb Mount Everest without the help of prosthetic limbs, officials said Monday.
"We received information that Gautam, who has no hands, climbed Mount Everest," Dipendra Paudel, an official at Nepal's mountain department under the ministry of tourism and civil aviation, told Xinhua.
Gautam, whose age was not known, climbed the world's highest peak to spread the message that "disability is not inability".
Gautam lost his hands at the age of 16.
"The 'No Hands at the Top of the World' climb is intended to show the world that even people living with significant physical disabilities have outstanding abilities and immense capacities," Gautam wrote on his blog.
The 8,848-metre-high mountain saw its first spring summit this year May 10. In this season, many climbers have set new records.
"Though he lacks hands, his courage and zeal led him to get the success in his life," said Gyanendra Shrestha, a government official at the base camp.
Along with Gautam, 94 climbers - 43 foreigners and 51 Nepali citizens - climbed the peak Monday.
Till Monday, 348 people have scaled the peak this season, officials said. ...
- UN praises Bangladeshs preparedness response to tropical storm Mahasen
- Burmese Presidents White House Visit a Reward for Reforms
- Teen Dies of Cancer After Touching Millions With Song
- Past Differences Hamper US-Russian Efforts to Help Syria
- Obama Praises Burma Reforms Calls For End to Attacks on Muslims
- Radcliffe peoples confidant in pubs
- Miley Cyrus and Paris Hilton trapped in swatting incident again
- Actress Deepika Padukone unveils Peoples magazine cover in Mumbai
- Bradley Cooper takes cooking lessons from Ramsay
- Lady Gagas tattoo parlour visit helped her bag Machete Kills role
- Toddler who survived Saudi car crash found moving in body bag
- Fallbrook Hospital may be forced to negotiate with nurses
- UTMB researchers awarded $2M grant to study pain
- Court lets UC strike go on 447 ordered to report for work
- Portlands fluoride debate sparks national media frenzy
- British economy in modest recovery central bank governor
- Becks bombarded with big-bucks TV and film deals
- Its Official Kelly Rowland Paulina Rubio Joining X Factor
- Hey There Are Two DOA Shows on This Week Hooray
- WGA Sets Fashion Police Rally at E Headquarters
- Rochelle Humes delivers girl
- Obama discusses racism fatherhood with black college grads
- The Saturdays Rochelle and JLS Marvin have baby girl
- Coping with Kids Baby-powered bouncing seat
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler preps for baby boy
- The best ways to national unity
- Leadership and nation building
- A tale of two Islamist parties
- A lose-lose situation indeed
- No real efforts to nab the culprits
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Nepal National headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Nepali-Canadian first to climb Everest without prosthetic limbs
- Nepal’s first Forbes Dollar Billionaire to expand investments in Lanka
- Nepal government investigating illegal Everest broadcast
- Siblings from India and Pakistan reach Everest peak together
- Nepal considers plan to expand fibre coverage